Between 23-24 May an ICA Pre-Conference on Global Media and Human Rights will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, organized by the Leading Research Environment at The Department of Media Studies. It precedes the 68th Annual ICA Conference held in the Czech capital between 24-28 May, organized by The International Communication Association (ICA) itself.
– Prof. Lilie Chouliaraki, The London School of Economics
– Prof. Silvio Waisbord, George Washington University
– Prof. Kate Nash, Goldsmiths - University of London
– Dr. Ekaterina Balabanova, University of Liverpool
Organizing Committee of the Leading Research Environment
– Professor Christian Christensen
– Professor Miyase Christensen
– Associate Professor Anna Roosvall
– Professor Kristina Riegert
The Leading Research Environment in Global Media Studies and the Politics of Communication, LRE, is based at the Department of Media Studies at Stockholm University, Sweden. The LRE has a focus on human rights and the media, and has been hosting prominent guest professors focusing on socio-political and cultural dimensions of mediation.